Q: What does E4 error message mean? A: The reverse/reinforcement stitch button or needle position button was pressed while the bobbin winder shaft is moved to the right. Q: How to fix E4 error message? A: Move the bobbin winder shaft to the left before continuing the operation.
How do I fix E4 on my Brother sewing machine?
“E4” error message
- The message E4 will appear if the bobbin winder shaft was moved to the right when you pressed the Reverse button or Needle Position button.
- To clear the message move the bobbin winder shaft to the left before continuing the operation.
How do I clear the E1 error on my Brother sewing machine?
Q: How to fix E1 error message? A: Lower the presser foot lever before continuing operation. If the error message has not disappeared, press the stitch selection key while the error message is displayed.
How do I fix the error code F4 on my Brother sewing machine?
Q: How to fix F4 error message? A: Plug in the foot controller jack if it’s disconnected. If the foot controller jack appears damaged, replace it. Replace the foot controller if it’s defective.
What does F4 mean on a Brother sewing machine?
Error code F04 or F4 indicates there is a problem with the unit and recommends the unit to be serviced. Brother Authorized Service Center Locator.
What does E5 mean on a Brother sewing machine?
You receive the error message E5 when the start/stop button was pressed while the foot controller was connected. 1. Disconnect the foot controller, and then press the Start/Stop button. – Otherwise, operate the machine by using the foot controller.
Why does my sewing machine say e1?
The foot controller was pressed (or the start/stop button was pressed if the foot controller is not connected) and the reverse/reinforcement stitch button was pressed while the presser foot is raised. Lower the presser foot lever before continuing the operation.
How do I reset my Brother sewing machine?
Reset Your Brother Machine
- Press [Settings]>[All Settings]>[Initial Setup]>[Reset]. If your machine displays the [All Settings] menu on the Home screen, skip the [Settings] menu.
- Swipe up or down or press or to display the type of reset functions, and then press the reset function you want to use. …
- [Machine will reboot after resetting. …
- Press .
How do I fix the error code E6 on my Brother sewing machine?
How to Fix Brother Sewing Machine Error Code E6
- The upper thread could be tangled. Remove the upper thread and any loose threads. …
- Remove the bobbin and bobbin case to clean any lint or loose threads. Install the bobbin case so that the projection on it aligns with the spring. …
- The needle could be bent. Replace the needle making sure the flat side is facing the back.
What does F04 foot controller break mean?
If error message “F04” appears in the LCD while the machine is being used, the machine may be malfunctioning. … Contact your authorized Brother dealer or the nearest Brother authorized service center.
What is an e6 error on a Brother sewing machine?
This message is displayed when the motor locks up due to the problem such as a thread tangle or other reasons.